Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Arrival - Succes!

On the bus from Gatwick Airport (London) to Oxford, England
It took a long time for me and Brian to get on that bus I am sad to say. Instead of waiting for him inside the airport I waited outside while he was inside waiting for me. After a hour and a half he finally found me and told me how he was freaking out, asking for me at imigration, and even saying my name over the intercom (which I did not hear). What a wonderful way of starting a trip but hey at least I'm here and that Brian didnt call mom to tell her of my absence cause she would be freaking out to the max.

6 comments:

  1. Yes I woule be freaking out ! I'm not sure at what point Brian was going to make that dredful call but I'm ure he'd put it off as long as possible. Have a Great time..Miss ya already..Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you had the directions Brian gave you about where to meet in your pocket...using them would have been better, but at least you had them. Have a great time kiddo, love ya tons and don't forget my hat;)

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about Bach. Dont tell anastasia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is BACH!?!?!?! All that hard work for what???

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay okay calm down...how many weeks do i have left???

    ReplyDelete