Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Paris






For my 17th birthday my sister Jill took me to Paris. Other than almost running out of gas on the highway and locking the keys in the car everything went really great. We had lunch at the Eiffel Tower then went to the Dave Mathew's concert which was AWESOME! At the concert we met two austrailian guys(the chipindales) who also stayed at our camp site which was pretty cool. The next day we headed over to the Louvre museum then over to Notre Dame where we saw random gypsies sleeping in the gardens-We took a picture...and throughout the whole trip Jill and I did little video clips of French Kiss which I'm sure mom will love :)

2 comments:

  1. Your right I would LOVE the clips :) Good thing they were sleeping or they'd be buggin ya. Awsome pics of bach :). I'll tell everyone new things are posted..have fun this weekend on the retreat...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast! Glad to see Bach enjoying the sites as well. So..about the chipindales, you do mean they stay at a camp site NEAR you right..not with you?!?!

    Have fun and be safe, next stop Italy!

    ReplyDelete